Examples of our webinars with commercial partners
Customer centricity is not just a buzzword, it's an attitude that drives long-term monetary gains and increased brand value. But how do you make customer centricity a key part of your company's core values and measure the financial benefits?
Join Paul Long, Vice President of Enterprise Customer Experience Strategy at UnitedHealth Group, and Susan Ganeshan, Chief Marketing Officer at Clarabridge, to understand the blueprint and the tools you need to give your customer experience a whole new look.
Vice President Enterprise Customer Experience Strategy
UnitedHealth Group (UHG)
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
In this post-Macondo era in the upstream oil and gas industry, well design and Integrity across the full well life-cycle is now of increasing concern to industry management and regulators. Industry research indicates that a large number of wells are affected by integrity problems.
ISO 16530-1 is intended to provide guidance to the well operator on managing well integrity throughout the well life cycle. Furthermore, ISO 16530-1 addresses the minimum compliance requirements for the well operator in order to claim conformity with this part of ISO 16530.
Watch this On Demand Webinar to:
- Appreciate how the new ISO 16530-1 can form a baseline for improving the integrity of your wells.
- Understand how the new ISO 16530-1 can assist in the process of managing well integrity during each of the 6x well life-cycles.
- Hear about best practice in well integrity management.
- Benefit from a discussion on meeting regulatory requirements.
Head of Production Technology
Well Examination Manager
How businesses can save time and money when they manage their businesses on a low-code platform
Business process management software (BPMS) has proven to be the most critical software as it helps businesses to continually improve process and become more efficient. Though BPM Software has evolved from a tool that streamlines back-end processes to one that enhances customer engagement, it still requires lengthy implementations, back and forth communication with business analysts, heavy investments, and training resources.
But in this era of digital transformation, businesses need a tool that helps them quickly adapt to changing trends and evolving disruptive technologies. With a low-code BPM tool, businesses can reinvent their processes and keep pace with the rapidly changing business trends.
By watching this webinar you will learn:
- How low-code platforms can help businesses to drive process excellence
- Advantages of using a low-code BPM software instead of a traditional BPM software
- How you can take your application beyond process management, and interconnect with your ecosystem of employees, customers and partners
Customer Success Manager
What this exclusive webinar on GBS transformation challenges and the development of talent management strategies, delivered by IBM and the Certified GBS Professionals (CGBSP) programme.
Gain insight into IBM’s transformation through to Global Business Services (GBS) from Dennis Liu, Service Delivery Centre Lead for IBM Global Process Services. Learn more about the challenges faced moving from single-function to multi-function, and how to introduce new skills in order to service new GBS markets.
Key highlights include:
- Training solutions for GBS servicing new foreign markets
- Identify the tools you need to recognize talent
- How to develop your GBS career path
Service Delivery Centre Lead
IBM Global Process Services
Senior Director, GBS Solutions
The Hackett Group
Associate Director, Global Corporate Relations – Management Accounting Unit
AICPA | CIMA
To find out more about our webinars, and to reserve one of the remaining available dates get in touch:
North America and Europe: +44 207 0361335 • Asia, Middle East, Australia and ROW: +61 421 506 390