Oil & Gas IQ - How The New ISO 16530-1 Can Assist In Improving The Integrity Of Your Wells
In this post-Macondo era in the upstream oil and gas industry, well design and Integrity across the full well life-cycle is now of increasing concern to industry management and regulators. Industry research indicates that a large number of wells are affected by integrity problems.
ISO 16530-1 is intended to provide guidance to the well operator on managing well integrity throughout the well life cycle. Furthermore, ISO 16530-1 addresses the minimum compliance requirements for the well operator in order to claim conformity with this part of ISO 16530.
Watch this On Demand Webinar to:
- Appreciate how the new ISO 16530-1 can form a baseline for improving the integrity of your wells.
- Understand how the new ISO 16530-1 can assist in the process of managing well integrity during each of the 6x well life-cycles.
- Hear about best practice in well integrity management.
- Benefit from a discussion on meeting regulatory requirements.
- Julie Copland, Head of Production Technology, Lloyd's Register
- Frank Walsh, Well Examination Manager, Lloyd's Register