Take things further than simply a one-off webinar by hosting your own online event. Online events are bespoke but generally comprise of a number of sessions over the period of a week. The sessions consist of both audio and visual content and are broadcast to a live audience and/or offered in a recorded on-demand format.
Hosting your own online event provides the same benefits of a webinar, but allows you further interaction with your target demographic, establishing thought leadership and resulting in high quality sales leads.
- Raise brand awareness
- Thought leadership
- Educate the marketplace
- Achieve measureable results
- Lead generation
- Industry specific, targeted marketing
Fully Managed Production and Promotion
As with our webinars, our dedicated team of experts make hosting an online event easy.
- Development: Our editors can help with, or lead the online event topic creation and recruit speakers, analysts, and other experts to present your subject.
- Hosting: We co-ordinate the set-up of the online event sessions, including format, structure, streaming services, registration, data capture, surveys, polls, and attendee confirmation emails.
- It’s not just about the online event itself and the resulting sales leads; with an expertly managed campaign, you get multiple touchpoints with your audience and therefore multiple opportunities to build brand awareness and communicate with prospects, both before and after the webinar. We utilize dedicated email invitations, SEO, PPC, remarketing, social media and other online initiatives to drive branding and attendance.
Sponsor One of Our Online Events
An alternative to a webinar or hosting your own online event is to sponsor a session during one of our online events. We run over 30 online events a year, with topics including Shared Services, Outsourcing, RPA, AI, Intelligent Automation, Process Excellence, Pharma Logistics, Defence and Customer Experience.
For example, we run an annual global BPM digital initiative called BPM Live, which has had 5000+ registrants over the past four years. These attendees are actively looking for a BPM software solution or thinking about taking the plunge into BPM, and so register to hear from 10 case studies from leading BPM vendors over the course of a week.
To find out more about sponsoring a session during one of our online events, please email or call us:
North America and Europe: +44 207 0361335
Asia, Middle East, Australia and ROW: +61 29229 1080