What Is Sponsorship?
Connecting you to the right people in a space designed to optimize your relationship-building and deal-making. Sponsorship gives you access to the event audience through:
- Tons of face time. Meet 2000 retailers (marketing, eCommerce, mobile, multi-channel ...) from over 700 different companies like Walmart, HSN, CVS, Sony, Zappos and so many more.
- Fun Networking. In addition to exhibit booths and sessions, you can host your own private breakfasts & lunches, one-on-one meetings, cocktail parties… Your prospects will get back to the office with your brand on their minds!
- Branding. Have your brand featured on the main agenda, in emails, on our website, and throughout the event floor space.
About Speaking, Sponsorship And Exhibition
Hey there! Sponsoring Development Sandbox gets you face-to-face interactions with targeted attendees. The best part – they’re actively looking for your solutions to improve their eCommerce and multi-channel strategies. Call or email me for more information on building you a customized sponsorship package which can include: Speaking Roles, Panels, Roundtable Chairing, Cocktail Receptions, Innovative Branding Idea’s, Lead Generation and much more. I’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
How are we different?
- eTail is held at a luxury resort, NOT a convention center. You’ll receive a full, three-course sit down meal with all our retailers in a gorgeous outdoor pavilion taking in the Palm Springs mountain views. You are treated as a VIP every minute, as opposed to a passenger at JFK on Thanksgiving.
- Our exhibit floor is on the same floor as our conference sessions. Which means big amounts of foot traffic throughout the day. No need to go up and down escalators to find who you want to find.
- Easily identify who is interested in your product. Two weeks prior to the event we are provided with a profiling report indicating which retailers are interested in your product and when they want to buy. This is unique to eTail. And will transform your business, faster.
- We don't outsource our staff. Other event companies also have publications, online portals, and sometimes outsource their conferences, we ensure that what you get from us is coming directly from us. Why? Because the event is our business and delivering a great experience for you is imperative.
- We don't prohibit vendors from the mobile app. You’re treated on a level playing field, not shut out or treated any less – so message, selfie, comment to your heart’s content!
Can’t make it to the event? Want to reach beyond the eTail attendees? See what we do to support your 365-day marketing campaign.